Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wet n' Wild 'SaGreena the Teenage Witch'




I don't have a lot of greens, only 5 (six if you count Essie's 'Mint Candy Apple', but it looks blue in some lights), and five out of 122 is only 4%.  And most of them are light and lime-y greens.  So when I saw 'Sagreena' for $.99 I had to have it, considering I have nothing like it.

I don't know if it's because of the brush (although i don't think so) or my amazing skill.  I'm going to go with my amazing, getting better everyday, nail skillz.  But i did a good job with this manicure!  Well at least by my standards.  Okay, I'm done bragging  about myself, onto the color.  In the picture above you can see how it's black in some spots and medium green shimmer.  But this is such a pretty color.  I really love this color.

No comments:

Post a Comment