Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 5: Blue Nails

Omg I'm not having to do some lane and depressing proof post!!!! Ok so I had a but load of blue untried polish so I decided to do a water marble and swatch two polishes in one post. Actually I think the saying has something to do with birds and homicide. Oh well. On a side note as I type this I'm watching CRIMINAL MINDS. I LOVE THAT SHOW!! "you may leave school but it may never leave you". Sry it's a quote from the show (did you see the end with Morgan's iPod?). 

On to my water marble I used so many colors. Four Sinfuls, a Sally Hansen and a Jessies Girl. And I used them on different nails like on my ring finger I only used two but on some I used all eight. 

PICTURES!

Left thumb

Left pointer

Right Hand

Sorry this is so messy but clean up is a pain in the but normally with water marbling I just pick at it the next day during school but today with the whole take pictures five minutes later thing...   But this is defiantly not my best water marble the Black and White wm I did.  Tomorrow is purple and I'm going away for the weekend so either Mimi's gotta go into super-posting mode for me or I'll have to schedule post.    errr they both seem impossible!

No comments:

Post a Comment