Tuesday, October 18, 2011

We're doing the 31 Day Challenge & Sally Hansen 'Dazzling'

Ok so there's this thing going around called the 31 day Challenge for nail bloggers to do.  A couple of the bloggers I follow have been doing this (Chalkboard Nails, and Rebecca likes Nails) and I had wanted to do it but was to scared our nail art skillz would suck.  But oh well here it is:




No one really knows where this originated from but there a smart people because I really like this idea.

So the first day was red nails and I was going to do a swatching series of the LAQUER SHINES:


And I present to you 'Dazzling'!




This is a deep red with a pretty intense shimmer.  And the lodgical non-nail polish lover in me says that it's a dupe for 'An Affair in Red Square'.  But the polish-crazy in me knows that it's not.  It just isn't.  This is a pretty color but I'm still buying 'Red Square' online.  AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME!! *crazy laugh*

No comments:

Post a Comment