Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 10: Gradient Nails

I've never done a gradient mani.  I'm not really too sure this counts as one but look and see for yourself  it is pretty though.  And this is the last one in the first chunk of the challenge!  here's a reminder:


So for this I used this polishes one coat of everything except 'Nail Junkie'  (I LOVE that name!)

(l-r: Sally Hansen Inst-Dri 'Brisk Blue', Sinful Colors 'Love Nails', Jesse's Girl 'Glee', Sinful Colors 'Nail Junkie')



I started out with one coat of 'Brisk Blue' then a coat of 'Love Nails'.  I sponged on 'Glee' on 2/3 of each nail.  Covered the top third in a coat of 'Nail Junkie' and re-sponged on top of that again.


Here's a close up.  There's a lot of gold shimmer and glitter in 'Nail Junkie' and 'Glee'.


This picture shows the truest color but it looks so bad.  See what I mean most gradients look like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment