Tuesday, October 18, 2011

OPI 'Affair in Red Square'

I love this! I borrowed this from my friend Jolee.  I normally don't like reds but this one stood out.  Well, OHMIGOSH!  This nail polish is in my Top 5.  I actually ordered 2 bottles of this for myself!  Onto the pictures!!

(in sunlight)

These pictures do not do it justice.  When I Googled swatch pics for this I couldn't find any that did.  None of them looked remotely like what this polish does.   It looks like metal.  I know that sounds weird but it does.  In some lights it's dark read and sometimes it's more of a bright red.  I can only see shimmer in the sunlight.  

(flash indoors)

Well this picture is weird looking but it's still cool so I included it.


The middle & ring fingers  look the most like what the color really looks like.  The formula was amazing  (as most OPI's are). I used two coats.  Although on my toes (before I added a few drops of thinner) it was only two coats, but slightly too thick to work with.


When I was outside taking pictures I saw these two stone bulldogs.  WHY DO WE HAVE THESE?  Who spends money on stuff like this?  I get that my dad likes bulldogs, but this is kinda... weird

Oh well, all in all I think anyone should have this color because it's such a good classic red.  But it's not a classic red because it's also not the usual red.  EEEK! I love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment