Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Wet n Wild 'Blue Wants to be a Millionaire'

So at Walgreens they were having a sale where all of the WnW fastdry nail polishes were 99 cents instead of the usual $1.99, So I got these 4:

(left to right: Party of Five glitters, Blue Wants to be a millionaire, Grey's Anatomy, and Segreena the Teenage Witch)
All of these except Party of five glitters (the one pictured is  my 2nd bottle) were ones that I had wanted but was too cheap to pay the extra buck. 


I put this picture in because it shows the amazing holo glitter in Blue wants to be a millionaire. (plus an up close of Grey's anatomy's duo-chrome)




This polish was so sheer what you see here is four coats but it could have defiantly used 5 on some nails and when Mimi took these pics it had just rained so the holo glitter doesn't show up (although the next day in the sun you could see it, it was just as spaced out as in the bottle).  (note: pictured without a topcoat)


One thing I don't like about this polish is that the blue color is kinda washed out.  If you look at the tips of my fingers you can see the yellow of my nail poking through but only up close (they were dyed yellow/orange back when I didn't believe in base coats).  One thing I have to say is that even though it looks like a glitter and has the texture of a glitter, removal was really easy.  Also it dried quiet fast (duh it being a Fastdry polish. Another thing (and you can sort of see it in the pictures) this dries to a semi-rough and matte finnish (although I think it's matte because of the rough finnish).

No comments:

Post a Comment