Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Two Too Many Hauls

I'm a bad person.  I didn't share this earlier because I didn't have a camera.

So this first one is from Rite Aid and the red Sally Hansen was only $.49.  Although I used my moms store card, so every thing was cheaper.  And in my defense I got all of these for around $14.  On to what I actually bought!

(from l-r: Revlon 'Not so Blueberry' & 'Grape Icy', Sinful Colors 'Ciao Bella' & 'Love Nails', Pumpkin Nail Lacquer (no names but a black and orange glitter and a hot pink glow in the dark), Sally Hansen 'Red Hot', and Essie 'Power Clutch')

Aren't they all pretty?!?!  Unfortunately the darker Sinful Colors and the two pumpkin ones (I love those bottles) didn't photograph well.  Although all the other are pretty good.  When I swatch them I'll make sure the colors are right.


(from l-r: China Glaze 'Go Go Pink', Finger Paints 'I'm a Survivor' China Glaze 'Strawberry Fields' and Orly 'Oh Cabana Boy' & 'Passion Fruit')

And then the other day I went to Sally beauty and got a bottle of thinner (everyone needs that stuff) and swatch wheels.  And then Orly and China Glaze had breast cancer displays of all these pretty pinks.  The Finger Paints was on clearance for $1 and the China Glaze was in the pack with the Seche Vite was $9 so those were both on sale.  

As for the colors the only cremes are 'Go Go Pink' and 'Passion Fruit',  all of the others were really pretty shimmers.  And again I didn't try to get the shimmers to show but the colors are pretty accurate, except 'Passion Fruit' which isn't as red.

SWATCHES COMING SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment