Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sally Hansen LACQUER SHINE 'Spark'


So a couple weeks ago my mom had to get some shoes and across from the shoe store was a Ross and I'd heard that they had nail polish, so of course I had to go in.  

(l-r: Shining, Dazzling, Vibrant, Brilliant, Spark)

I found this set of 5 Sally Hansen LACQUER SHINE's and I bought it (duh!) and they're all shimmers except for 'Spark', aka the purple one.  it almost looks like it has actual glitter chunks in it.  It's also the only one that doesn't have another darker version.


Here's a bottle pic and a close-up below



Now I don't know about you guys but this looks totally purple in the bottle.  but strangely on the first coat it turned out to be navy blue.  And it only got darker with each coat (there was 2).


 This picture shows the truest of the color.  Although I was sad that it wasn't a purple I'm kinda glad because I have a lot of purple shimmers similar to this but I don't have any navy shimmers and it's a really pretty color.

No comments:

Post a Comment