Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 9: Rainbow Nails

Well Mimi was supposed to put up to extrmely simple post this weekend but she didn't.  So I'm angry.   GRR!  Well to day was rainbow nails and I saw Rainbow Nail Art and Holo Rainbow, but i don't have anything fancy like that.  I don't even have Red, Orange, and Yellow glitter polishes.  Blogging really shows the gaps in my collection :(.  So I did rainbow skittles on each hand.

UP CLOSE:

Blue: Ulta 'Blue Streak'
Green: Sinful Colors 'Innocent'
Yellow: AVON 'Sunshine'
Orange: Orly 'Sol Cabana'
Red: ALDO NAIL LACQUER 'Pampered Patent'


And I did the rainbow reverse on the other hand so that when you go like that they make a DOUBLE RAINBOW!!!

This is such a basic mani but I like it.  Tomorrow Gradient Nails and I'll post the Day 7 & 8 posts.  That's what's make this lack of post even more of a fail because I had all the pics for one of the post set up for one of them and it's not like I was asking for a essay or anything!!

BTW all of these were 3 coats and cremes

No comments:

Post a Comment