Tuesday, October 25, 2011

OPI & Nicki Minaj Collection!

So today I was going to go on the OPI site really quick to check the other name in the Miss Universe collection (I always forget 'Congeniality is My Middle Name'!) and I saw this:


I STARTED FREAKING OUT!  Not because it's an OPI - Nicki Minaj collection but also cause NO ONE HAS SAID ANYTHING!  Normally I find out about collections months in advance because I follow a million nail polish blogs and a lot of times they have press releases.  So this isn't a press release but I organized this in a nifty little post for you people!







Well the cremes don't seem too original but I don't have anything like these so I'm still gonna ask for 'em for my birthday (btw these come out in January 2012 and my birthday in February (hint hint wink wink)).  The one's that I want are 'Save Me' and 'Metallic 4 Life' and I wouldn't mind Getting 'Super Bass Shatter' because even though I don't really like shatter if the trend comes back I'm gonna want to have this.  Plus, I like the name and the pretty shimmer.  But one thing that's really cool is that this collection has a shatter, cremes and GLITTER!  Anyways, is anyone as psyched as I am for this collection???

Show you swatches of ALL those colors on February 11th (day after my B-Day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment