Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Black, White & Yellow Water Marble

So on Thursday I decided to water marble my nails ( don't water marble at 9:30 on a screen porch with bad lighting.  Just saying...).  I had wanted to do a black and white water marble for time but i thought just black and white would be kinds boring.


(left to right: L.A. Colors Shock, Black Velvet, ALDO Bauhaus Architect, Sinful Colors Snow Me White)

So I added L.A. Colors Shock and ALDO Bauhaus Architect (looked it up and Bauhaus is a design school).  In each water marble I did I only had one "ring" of the orange (although it only showed up orange on one of my nails)

Shiny:



Ok, so I know that i had said that this was the mani with  Seche Vite o top but for strange reasons it looks satin-y. 

MATTIFIED:


I love the way my middle finger came out on this hand!

I like the middle finger best on this hand unfortunately when I matted this hand a bunch of weird spots came up. (best seen on the pinkie)

ALL TOGETHER NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment