Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sally Beauty Haul

I feel like a bad blogger.  Well actually, having nail polish makes me a good blogger, but I had kinda promised myself after the 40-something bottles I got for Christmas, I'd go on a no buy for a while until most of my untrieds were at 10.  But, in my defense all of the China Glaze were on sale, the Finger Paints were the last they had, and the Claire's Magnetix has the coolest magnet and it's a glittery mauve magnetic polish.

(from L-R: Finger Paints 'Twisted' and 'Asylum', China Glaze 'Dorothy Who?', 'Ruby Pumps', 'Frostbite', 'Blue Year's Eve' and 'Glittering Garland' and the unnamed Claire's mauve Magnetix)

Now, normally I would say that 'Swatches coming soon!' but I still have to post the mini OPIs and still have to swatch all of the drugstore polishes in this haul.  And look at all my unswatches (seen below).  And trust me it's a lot more polish than it looks. But as I type this I have the 6th swatch of the day on my hand :)


I don't know if you guys have any untrieds, but do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment