Sunday, January 15, 2012

OPI 'Swimsuit... Nailed It!' vs. Color Club 'Cold Metal'



So I swatched OPI 'Swimsuit...Nailed It' and Color Club 'Cold Metal' and they both seemed to be rather similar.  Well...  they ain't.  If you look above you see 'Cold  Metal' (CM) and 'Swimsuit...Nailed It!' (SNI).  Well they're both blue, they're both foils and they're both 2 coats.  Other than that, SNI is much more bright and only blue, where as CM is very silver-y and darker.   So, they are NOT at all dupes but I personally think SNI is so much prettier but you can decide for yourself.  Can't wait to see your comments below

4 comments:

  1. They do look really similar! But I like the OPI better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKR!! it's like one of my favorite nail polishes. CM is kinda on the other ugly side of the nail polish spectrum for me...

    ReplyDelete