Sunday, January 29, 2012

Top 19 Polishes of Now!

Ok so a while back I mentioned doing a top 25 post, but when I was going through my melmer I only found 19 nail polishes that I can call 'favorites', although I'm sure that once I finnish off my untrieds I'll have 25 favorites, but I haven't so they don't count.  The other thing is that I went through and pulled out my favorites, and got to my favorite 5 when I realized that I couldn't figure out where the rest of the polishes stood in 6-19th favorite.  So I have my top 5 and the other 14 favorites in no specific order.


(From L-R: Essie 'French Affair', OPI 'Swimsuit...Nailed It''Mermaids Tears', 'Hot and Spicy', ALDO 'Teal the Spotlight')

This is the TOP 5!  Essie being #1 and the ALDO being #5  This shows I have a thing for cremes doesn't it?

(OPI 'An Affair in Red Square', Essies 'Shine of the Times'Wet n' Wild 'Cost is No Issue', Sinful Colors 'Nail Junkie', Jessie's Girl 'Glee')

(Sinful Colors 'See You Soon', Avon 'Classic Fit', Nails Inc. 'House of Parliment', Color Club 'Sugar Plum Fairy', OPI 'Steady as She Rose')

(Color Club 'Hot Like Lava'Revlon 'Poppy', Finger Paints 'Twisted', Essie 'Power Clutch')

There you have it folks, my top 19 of 2012.  For most of these you can see my swatches, but not all have been posted, but if you want to see swatches of a specific polish tell me and I can try to rush-blog :D

What are your favorite polishes??

2 comments:

  1. Didn't you mean Favs of 2011? Just Asking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. umm well technically it should just be faves cuz not all came out this year

      Delete