Thursday, January 12, 2012

Color Club Foiled Collection

I know a million bloggers have already swathed this collection but, I have it so I figured no harm done if I did too.  And all of these are 2 coats.  The first is the color I dislike the most to the color I like the most.


'Foil me once'  Ew.  This is just a not attractive color.  it's the most silver-y of all the nail polishes.  By that I meant that in the bottle you see these lines of silver and this one is the one that shows the silver the mostest.  But it's this pale pink purple color.  I't just not pretty.


This is 'Antiquated'.  One of the 3 that I don't like in this collection.  It's just not very flattering for my skin.  It's a champagne colored foil.  That's really all I have to say about this one.
  

'Perfect Mol-ten'.  Umm...  yeah don't really hate this color but don't like it.  It's again, very silvery, but other than the silver it's this sea foam green color


'Cold Metal'.  This is the one I was looking forward to the most, and all the swatches I've seen make it look just blue.  But it don't.  I mean I like it, but it's just not my favorite.  And considering that OPI 'Swimsuit... Nailed It' is one of my favorite nail polishes, this is 'Swimsuit...Nailed It''s awkward sister.


'Lumin-Icent' is a very pale icy-blue foil.  I really like this because it's not your basic silver but it's not crazily colored.  I don't know, I just like it.


'Hot Like Lava'.  This is my favorite because it's so not silver, and the color is so bright.  It's such a bright hot pink.  And in the sun it's so SHINY!

Overall, I 1/2 like this collection.  And out of the 3 I didn't like one of them didn't look good with my skin but probably would with people with darker skin.  And the other two just weren't pretty.  But even the unattractive colors had great formulas.  Only 2 coats for full coverage and none were to thick or thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment