Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sinful Colors 'Timbleberry'


Ok so before I get to the actual post I have a story that goes along with this polish.  So last year my friends Carlie and Brianna and I were exchanging Christmas presents and me and Brianna both gave her this color.  She mentioned it.  And yet with every nail polish in the world she got the exact same one, from two people who'd never talked about it on the same day.  I just think it's weird.  But here we are a year later and I have received this color from Old Saint Nick.

This is a pretty creme that looks very pink coral-y in the bottle, but a lot more orange on the nail.   Ok. Short actual post.  Do you have any weird nail polish stories?  Comment below!

2 comments:

  1. Larson that is like solo weirdly coincedential. I have no nail polish stories though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats too bad. but yeah. poor carlie now she has two bottles

    ReplyDelete