Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Revlon 'Poppy'




Wow.  Look at that.  That's in the sunlight.  In doors it just kinda looks like a coraly-pink color, but in the sun it literally, lights up.  Wow.  I really do love this color.  This is a bright coral, pink I'm not really sure what color, and it has this metallic white shimmer.  It's the other polish that Mimi gave me in this post along with this polish.  It had a great 2 coat formula and dried really fast (duh it's a Top Speed Color!).  But, I'm not sure how easy it would to be to find because she got it on clearance for $2 something.  This is definatly going in my top 25. Not that I have an official list.  When I get all the unswatches swatched would you guys like to see a top 25 post(s)????

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty color for Spring/summer. Would look great on toes for summer sandals, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. ok well I'll probably do a top 25-16 then 15-6 and the top 5

      Delete