Saturday, January 7, 2012

OPI 'Mermaid Tears'


OH MY GOD!  I LOVE THIS COLOR.  This is from the OPI Pirates of the Caribbean Collection  It is a grey-sea-foam green creme, and needed 3 easy breezy beautiful coats.  And I love every color in this collection (I also have 'Planks a Lot' and 'Steady as She Rose'), but this is defiantly my favorite.  I really really love this,  I even wore this as a full mani for 3 days!  That's how much I loved this.  And on a side note I got this at ULTA for $5!  All of the Pirates of the Caribbean are $5!!!  Did any of you get of the Pirates of the Caribbean collections??  Will you???

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh it is soooooooooo pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this was the one i wanted most from that collection, but i also got 'Planks a Lot' and 'Steady as She Rose'

    ReplyDelete