Thursday, January 26, 2012

China Glaze 'Go Go Pink'


I bought 'Go Go Pink' forever and a day ago (ok in October) at Sally Beauty and it's been sitting on top of my melmer since then (then being when I 1st showed it).  TO THE SWATCH!

I was really exited about this because the only other baby pink I have is my absolute favorite Essie 'French Affair' and I only like to use that on special occasions.  Ummm...  yeah... no...  this was a TERRIBLE formula, it was so sheer, and what you see above is *5* coats and it's still awkward and has a VNL (nail lingo for Visible Nail Line).  Plus, not good dry time.  Took FOREVER.  But I do like the color, which makes me look tan ;).  But It's really not worth the 1 000 000 000 coats it's gonna take to look good as a full mani, but as a base for a glitter would be a good use.

Do you guys have any pretty polishes with crummy formulas??

No comments:

Post a Comment