Sunday, January 29, 2012

OPI 'Black Cherry Chutney'


So this is the polish that I wrote a letter to OPI about that got me these babies.  And in my letter I had complained about this nail polish for two reason:
  1. When I first used it, it had so many bubbles.  It was nasty. 
  2. In the bottle (see below), it had this really pretty bright fuchsia and orange-gold shimmer.  It just barely has a dark red shimmer  D:<
So I can solve the bubbles problem by waiting a really long time in between coats, but the shimmer problem makes me not like it.  Because in the bottle it's really original and on the nail I know I have 3 other dupes for it.


11 comments:

  1. I THINK YOU WON THE ADOPT A POLSIH THING!!! CAUSE IT SAID THAT THE LAST DAY FOR VOTING WAS JAN. 28TH!!! THAT WAS YESTERDAY!!!! YOU ARE 1ST WITH 160 VOTES AND THE SENCOND PLACE PERSON IS 80 VOTES (I THINK) OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. also i like this color polsih ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you did win though im 99% sure!!! and i do enjoy the color :P

      Delete
    2. I promise i will swatch the second they arrive and it's being shipped out tomorrow and coming from Canada so I'll have to wait then OMG wouldn't it be great if it came on my birthday??

      Delete
    3. o.m.g. that would be perfect!!!!!! (btw me+Sarah=going to send package soon w/ secret items+letters)

      Delete
    4. YIPEE yeah this now has nothing to do wiht the post

      Delete
  3. Regardless of formula and the fact that it doesn't match the color in the bottle, I think it looks pretty and would be a nice fall/winter color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. too bad i just like bright colors all the time...

      Delete