Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mini Essie vs Mini OPI

Now in Mini OPI haul I said how much I like mini things.  So I was at TJ Maxx looking for nail polish (go often they can have some GREAT nail polish deals, and I've seen Color Club and Nicole by OPI too) and I saw this:

 Essie 2011 Brazilliant Summer Collection



This shows the color really acuratly

(Brazilliant, Smooth Sailing, Super Bossa Nova, Meet Me at Sunset)

These colors are all so pretty.  The colors from this collection that aren't in the set are 'Absolutely Shore' and 'Too Too Hot'.


This is the mini brush vs. the regular Essie brush.  You have no idea how exited that they're the same.  From the top you can tell that the regular may have a little bit more bristles but other than that they're exactly the same.  Unlike the OPI mini's.


The OPI mini brush is just depressing.  I really wish they would just make the brush disproportionate from the bottle so it's more useable.  Plus the bottle is bigger (Essie's being .16 oz and OPI's being .125 oz).

bottle comparison.

Swatches soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment