Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Island Girl Mood Nail Color

This is the Mood Nail Color set I got from my Island Girl Haul.  Well mood nail polish doesn't actually change with your mood (umm duh.).  But onto the swatches!



This is the nameless pink.  All of these dry matte although this is the only one that's photographed without a topcoat.  I'm not really a huge fan of hot pink but I do like this color.  This is 5 coats.  Yeah, did I forget to mention the formula on this SUCKED!  I probably should've done another coat.  If I went over it all of the polish below would disappear.   


This was my favorite color.  And it was surprising because in the bottle it didn't look like I would like it, but it's so pretty.  Also It changed the most (see below).  It normally looked like this but in sunlight it was brighter and had the dark green tips.  This is 5 coats and the formula was better than the pinks.




This a really pretty blue.  It was my favorite until I swatched the green.  Color-wise I still love it mostest, but green has it's formula beat.


BEFORE


DIPPED IN POT OF BOILING WATER



They all changed colors but green is the most obvious. (no duh why else is it my favorite?!)





I like it normal better because then you see less awkwardness.  But I still think its cool how under extreme heat it changes color.

No comments:

Post a Comment