Friday, November 18, 2011

L.A. Colors 'Atomic' and Sinful Colors 'Nail Junkie'

Ok so 'Nail Junkie' is like one of my favorite nail polishes.  Over any blue or teal color.  And I used this L.A. Colors (two perfect coats) and wanted to add some sparkle and GLITTTTER!

Here it is (ain't it purty?!?!):



It's actually really gold and awesome.  It's a very lightly tinted  teal jam packed with gold and light teal glitter with gold flakies (1 coat).  And 'Atomic' is a really pretty creme and it looks exactly like it does in the above picture.  And for $1 that's a good deal.  Sorry for the awkward cuticle line.


This shows the truest color but it's a bit blurry.  ISN'T IT PRETTY!?!

Now, I have a question for you guys.  For that like month that I had 7 manis that weren't photographed of blogged.  Here they are:



Want to see them posted about?  Just leave a comment below  :D

9 comments:

  1. mmk. ill go clockwise from there but I can't swatch until saturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww okayyy :( I <3 the pumpkin bottle!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i have three others, and two of them are the same color, and in 17 more followers I'll have a giveaway....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait now it's back at 17 followers. this is weird

    ReplyDelete
  5. on mine it says you have 9 followers.

    ReplyDelete