Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Island Girl Haul!

I have a very like the best dad.  He spent the last week in Vegas and the last month before that I had been going on and on and on about Island Girl and how it can only be found at abc stores in Vegas.  Well when I saw him he brought me back a bagillion Island Girl stuff!  (sorry for the awkward lighting but I got the colors the most accurate)


Aloha Magic 5 pack


2-way Nail Art Pen and Striper


Mood Nail Color in Lei's

(top to bottom: watermelon, bubble gum, strawberry and raspberry)
And a 4 pack of roll on lipgloss with real flowers (I checked on the site)


(close up)



Now this is the purple from the 5 pack and it was, unique.  And by this I mean that the formula was so weird.  It was sheer but ya' know how sometimes going over a layer of paint and it pulls it off?  All of this would just come off when the brush barely touched it.  Like, the whole part of the nail was naked.  Also it dried darker than the bottle see picture below

BTW this is not my swatch of this color.  On thursday we have a half day and no school on friday and I promise you three 
readers that I will go SWATCH CRAZY!



2 comments:

  1. Lucky! when my father brings me back stuff its always those plush teddy bears that nobody likes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah why do they still sells those

    ReplyDelete