Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Color Club 'Candy Cane'


Happy Valentines Day!!  This is my Valentines Mani post.  No nail art.  I'm not a nail art kinda person if you haven't really picked up on that.  I wish I was, I actually found out this technique I might do more nail art....

Anyways, this is 'Candy Cane' from the Color Club Beyond the Mistletoe collection along with 'Holiday Splendor' and 'Sugar Plum Fairy' and three others I have yet to swatch. Actually it's 'Candy Cane' on top of Color Club 'Hot Like Lava'.  'Candy Cane' is a pink and lavender glitter with some holo glitter (see the blurry magic below).  This is 3 coats, but it's not totally opaque because in real life I could see 'Hot Like Lava' underneath.  But all in all i really like this nail polish it's a great glitter and I think on top of another color that's more pale this would be a lot less of a hot pink manicure, because if it wasn't for the base color it would be a light purple-pink.


No comments:

Post a Comment