Saturday, February 4, 2012

Color Club 'VooDoo You'



This 'VooDoo You' (Say that 5 times) from the Back to Boho collection.  Normally, when you buy Color Club you get all 7 in the collection, but for Christmas presents I had bought a whole collection and split it up, so your only gonna see 4 from this collection (sorry).  LOOK AT HOW COLLECTION IS 4 TIMES OVER THERE!!!  

This is a green-grey color that was opaque in 3 coats.  It has a really pretty blue and magenta and silver shimmer.  It's a pretty color, but I don't know I just don't really like it too much.  I don't know...  But it's a nice color

Do you guys have any pretty colors you don't really like?

2 comments:

  1. I do like this...would look really pretty on your toes when worn with black and silver sandals.

    ReplyDelete