Thursday, February 16, 2012

OPI 'Save Me'


HEY I'M BACK! THE BEST IS YET TO COME! Sorry had to say that.  I haven't blogged for a while because this weekend was my birthday and I've been feeling like CRAP!  Plus for my birthday I got an iPhone, so I don't really have any need for the internet on an actual computer.  But now, I promise, at least 2 posts a week.

So this is 'Save Me' from the OPI Nicki Minaj Collection.  And while I'm a HUGE Nicki Minaj fan the collection did disappoint me (really? 3 cremes? really?  And a crackle?  Didn't that end back in August??) I was really exited for this color.  'Save Me' is micro silver glitter with some holo bar glitter in a clear base.  Now this isn't extremely dense, which is good if you like layering glitter, but bad if you wanted to wear it solo.  So what you see above is 6 coats, so I would suggest layering 2 coats on top of silver.  But the holo bar glitter IS AMAZING! because when you move your fingers all of the pieces light up all different colors and it's like a disco ball.  

Did you guys like the Nicki Minaj collection?  Did you get any of them??

2 comments: