Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Strips a.k.a FOOLISHNESS!

Ok so the only other angry post I wrote was this post.  Do you know what those two post have in common?  Sally Hansen.  AHH!  Sally Hansen bothers me.  There prices are over priced for their quality ($8 for Gem Crush?  It's so easy to find dupes for half of them!).  But, everyone was saying how great they were, so I tried 'em out. 

In the box there's 16 nail strips in different sizes and a nail file and cuticle stick


I followed the instructions to the letter!  Look at that foolishness!  I don't know if it's just that my nails are weird-shaped, but before i removed the back (ya' know to cover the sticky side) they were shaped just fine.  Just looking at these pictures is depressing.  If these work for you then continue using them, but as far as I'm concerned LIQUID nail polish is the best way.  And you get way more usage for less money! ($10!!!) Ridiculousness) 


And as a side note:  I was at the mall and tried the Incoco nail strips and they fit my nail 10 000 000  times better.  But they were $20 and I repaint at least every other day so spending that much money for 2 days of wear wouldn't make sense but they had some really cool designs.

2 comments:

  1. Foolishness is right! Thanks for saving everyone else wandering the nail polish aisles of CVS from spending THEIR money on this foolishness, too! PS-you are funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MOMMY YOU CAME ON MY BLOG!!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete