Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Island Girl 'Aloha Magic' 5 Pack


This is the 'Aloha Magic' pack shown here.  Umm I love my dad and am extremely grateful, but do u see the awkward bald spots on these nails.  These are all 4 coats.


First up is this magenta color (btw non of these have names). Now this is very unoriginal, I  have two exact dupes in my hoard and have seen many a more in the stores and online. (sorry but for the life of me blogger would not let me center that picture!)


This is another unoriginal color.  I have an L.A. Color that is IDENTICAL!  And while I haven't used that nail polish probably better than this.  Also not to big on this color any ways.


I really like this color. But no matter how many coats, there was always a bald spot.  


My favorite color of the bunch a really pretty teal-blue kinda color. although not very opaque.  Oh Island  Girl, you pretty colors and- oh no I can't say that on the internet- bad formulas depress me.


Best formula.  No awkward spots nice color too! So while not the best color it's defiantly the best polish!


This is a picture of all of them. 

What do you think?  Is this set worth the $12?  Do you have dupes for any of these colors?  Comment below

3 comments: