Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sinful Colors 'Love Nails'

 
(from L-R: White, Black, Sinful Colors 'Why Not', and bare nail)

This is one coat of 'Love Nails' over 3 different polishes and bare nail.  The reason I did this swatch like this was because this is a sheer polish meant for layering, and I wanted to show 4 different looks side-by-side.  'Love Nails' is a sheer blue shimmer that I'm pretty sure could never reach full opacity.  Personally, I like it best over black, but it also looks really beuatious over any blue.


What do you think??

4 comments:

  1. What a great way to show how to really apply a sheer polish! Before you, I never thought of layering....just applied each polish on its own and thought that was it. Thanks for broadening my world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like it over the white and over the bluee :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss the nail polish posts :'(

    ReplyDelete